3 Best JAWINNER Alternatives – Buy Right, Buy Once
Jawinner is a Cheap JAWLINER® Copy. Here's What You Should Buy Instead:
Here's the 3 Best Jawinner Alternatives
|1. STEEL – Jawliner|
2. STEEL – Mastic Gum
3. STEEL – Jawline Gum
🥇 1. STEEL – Jawliner
The Jawliners are the best jawline exerciser that exist. It came onto the market in 2022 and has almost constantly been sold out since. It's commonly voted as the best way to grow your masseter muscles.
After years of experimentation and money down the train, I found that someone had already created an amazing jawline exerciser that couldn't be improved. So I reached out to them and asked to sell their product on this website.
Jawliners are designed in Germany by a company that specialises in jawline equipment. The technology is so far ahead of anyone else that it's not even funny.
The best way to build your masseter muscle and chisel your entire jawline is the with STEEL jawliner series
Why it's Better Than Jawinner:
- ✅ Designed in Germany – Jawliners are the original. All other molar-based jaw trainers are a copy of the Jawliner. Others, like Jawinner, are made in China by a manufacturers and can be found on websites like Aliexpress. They are all simply copy-cats of the JAWLINER® team's innovations
- ✅ Made of 100% Food-Grade Silicon – chewing on an unnatural piece of rubber or silicone is terribly toxic if it's made of the wrong stuff. Jawliners are made from food-grade silicone and has been approved by all authorities. Jawinner doesn't give any information of what their products are made from, where they are made, or what tests have been done...
- ✅ FDA Approved – it isn't easy to get approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration. That's why most companies skip it, because the wouldn't pass the test. The Jawliners have been tested and approved by the FDA, and the Prüfinstitut Chemische Analytik (PICA) institute of Berlin
- ✅ Doesn't Break – Jawliners are made using 2 different types of silicon. One high-density layer in the middle that provides the majority of the resistance. And a layer on the top and on the bottom of lower-density, more pliable silicon. These are the layers that your teeth are in contact with, and are designed to minimize pressure on your teeth, whilst also minimizing the risk your teeth pierce and damage the device. No worries if that happens though! Jawliners come with a money-back guarantee
- ✅ Calculated Resistance Levels – work your way up to higher resistances as your face gets stronger. You get better results that way. The STEEL Jawliners come in 3 precisely calculated resistances; 52lbs, 62lbs and 70lbs. Jawinner resistance levels don't make any sense. Sometimes the gap between levels is too small to even notice, and other times it is too much too quick, which increases the risk of jaw joint damage
🛒 Shop STEEL – Jawliner
🥈 2. STEEL – Mastic Gum
Mastic gum has been chewed for 3000 years by Mediterraneans. But now it's really popular as a jawline exerciser after is was "re-discovered" by the mewing community.
Mastic gum has been chewed for 3000 years, but it has skyrocketed in popularity in the last 2 years
Why it's Better Than Jawinner:
- ✅ Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chewing gum while you're working, driving, training or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Jawinerr are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate part of your day to using it
- ✅ Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – STEEL – Mastic Gum packages fit in your pocket and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously you can't hide that you're using Jawinner
- ✅ Safe for Your Jaw Joint – our mouth, jaw and teeth were designed to chew things like mastic gum. In fact, humans have been chewing mastic gum for over 3000 years. Chewing hard gum like mastic is risk-free
- ✅ Aids Digestion & Suppresses Hunger – Mastic gum comes with a range of secondary health benefits like; a healthier gut biome, prevents liver damage, it's a natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, lowers bad cholesterol, and could even prevent prostate cancer
- ✅ Natural Sustainable Product – it's a sap picked from a tree on the Greek island of Chios. There are no artificial substances used in the entire process of harvesting and cleaning the gum. Environmentally friendly, decomposes quickly.
🛒 Shop STEEL – Mastic Gum
🥉 3. STEEL – Jawline Gum
Not everyone likes the taste of mastic gum. Some people think it's expensive too. I created Jawline Gum for those people. It's a mint-flavored gum that is between 10-15x harder than regular gum.
This is the world's first chewing gum that has been created specifically to chisel your jawline
Why it's Better Than Jawinner:
- ✅ Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chewing gum while you're working, driving, training or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Jawinner are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate part of your day to using it
- ✅ Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – STEEL – Jawline Gum packages fit in your pocket and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously you can't hide that you're using Jawinner
- ✅ Safe for Your Jaw Joint – our mouth, jaw and teeth were designed to chew things like gum. Chewing hard gum is risk-free and no different for your jaw than chewing a tough piece of meat
- ✅ Tastes Good – a fresh spearmint flavored gum is much more pleasant to chew on than a silicon device like Jawinner
🛒 Shop STEEL – Jawline Gum
🏁 SUMMARY: Jawinner Alternatives 🏁
🏆 Molar-Based Jawline Exercisers Are the Best
These are the type of jaw exerciser that sit between your molar teeth at the back of your mouth. Force is applied evenly across these teeth and this is where your jaw is strongest.
Jawinner is a molar-based trainer. It's both effective and safe to use. But it is poor quality compared to the JAWLINER tools. Jawinner breaks easily, takes a long time to get a refund or replacement, and the levels of resistance are silly.
😍 Hard Chewing Gums Build & Define Your Jawline
There is no more natural jawline exerciser than chewing gum. Not only does it build your masseter muscles, it also chisels multiple secondary muscles in your neck and face.
Chewing gum is convenient, unlike most jaw equipment. You can do it anywhere, anytime. That makes it easy to workout for hours each day and get faster results. Or, if you're busy or one the move, get a jaw workout in while you're doing something else. You can't do that with rubber exerciser equipment.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S still considering buying Jawinner? DON'T BUY before you read my complete breakdown👇