Jawzrsize Review – DO NOT Buy Before Reading (Complete Review)
Jawzrsize Was the #1 BEST SELLING Jawline Trainer on the Market...
Table of Contents
The biggest, most well-known brand in the jawline equipment space, is Jawzrsize.
There's been other jaw training gadgets around for decades in the small corners of the internet, or in very niche physical stores. But Jawzrsize was the first to break out into the mainstream in 2016 with aggressive facebook advertising campaigns, and by appearing on Ellen, The Doctors, and Fox News Radio.
It was popular in the USA, and it still kind of is. But every year something "revolutionary" pops up in the fitness industry claiming that it will change your life- the Shake Weight comes to mind.
People are always looking for an easy way to look better and I think Jawzrsize being the first product on the mass-market meant it rode a wave of enthusiasm.
Google Trends chart of searches for "Jawzrsize"
Jawzrsize is an Incisor Based Jaw Trainer, which many medical professional believe are harmful to the jaw joint and teeth. Now there's multiple jawline products and brands on the market that are Molar Based Jaw Trainers.
We'll get into the details of that later. But there appears to be safer and more effective jawline exercisers available for at similar prices. Let's begin my complete jawzrsize review 👇
My Jawzrsize Review on YouTube
Don't forget to Subscribe here 👈
What is Jawzrsize?
Jawzrsize is an exercise device designed to workout to your jaw. Essentially, it's a hollow, ball-shaped piece of rubber. It's got 2 silicon moulds (one the top and bottom) that are formed to the shape of your own bite. It makes it more comfortable to use.
The idea is to provide much more resistance than food or chewing gum, to workout the muscles of the face, neck and jawline. The main muscle it aims to target is the masseter of the jaw- hence why it's called JAWzrsize.
The masseter is the strongest muscle in the body and won't grow without "adding weight to the bar" or increasing the intensity.
I totally believe in the theory that Jawzrsize is based on– that you can build the muscles in your face just like you can build your bicep, chest or quads. Whether Jawzrsize is an effective (and safe!) way to do that... is something we'll talk about down below.
But I have seen first hand that facial exercisers definitely can tone, tighten the face and increase the size of the jaw muscles. Which is something the general public still hasn't accepted.
Jawzrsize equipment with different resistance levels and shapes
The Background Story of Jawzrsize
Jawzrsize was created in 2016 by a guy in Hawaiian called Brandon Harris. I'm not sure why it's important to know that he lives in Hawaii, but it says "Aloha!" and "I'm from Hawaii!" over their ads and website. Anyway, if it's true, the founding of Jawzrsize is a cool story.
In 2014, Brandon was in a motorcycle crash that landed him in a coma for 13 days. A little while earlier, his jaw was wired shut after it had been broken in 5 places, and he'd even lost part of his ear from bar fight after an MMA event in his hometown Fairbanks, Alaska. Apparently he was whacked in the face with a chair 😳.
His face and jaw started to atrophy after having to drink all of his food through a straw for months. That's common with jaw injuries. You can't chew or even move your jaw for months, so all your face and jaw muscles shrink and fade away. It can really change how you look- for the worse most often.
When Brandon was doing rehabilitation for his body, he was frustrated that there wasn't anything that he could do about his face. Which was actually the part that was most effected from his injuries and needed the most work.
I also used to think about this a lot in my Bodybuilding days: there's exercises for every obscure part of your bum and biceps, but not for your face and jawline??
So he starts looking for ways to strengthen his face. One day he's sitting there watching his brother's Pitbull chew his rubber kong toy. He sees the dog's masseter muscles and entire neck flexing and thinks to himself "I want something just like that." That's where the idea for Jawzrsize was born.
Brandon got to work and started testing prototypes on himself as the guinea pig. Eventually he and the manufacturer landed on the current design, which is what they used to run a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2016.
Since then, Brandon has developed dozens of new jawline products with different resistances, colors, sizes, and even branched into supplements and merchandise. Jawzrsize products are currently the most-sold jawline products on Amazon.
Brandon Harris' changing face through the years
How to Use Jawzrsize
So you've bought one and now you're ready to try it... exciting! But first, you've got to mould it to your teeth, that's what those white pads at the top and bottom are for.
DO NOT skip this step. This type of facial exerciser is considerably (a nice was of saying extremely) risky for your front incisor teeth. Without adjusting the moulds, your increasing the odds even more that you'll chip or move a tooth. Follow these steps from the official Jawzrsize website to "safely" use the tool:
STEP 1️⃣ – Bring a pot with 4-6 inches of water to the boil.
STEP 2️⃣ – Place Jawzrsize (with bit strips in place) into the boiling water with a slotted spoon or Jawzrsize necklace.
STEP 3️⃣ – Boil in water for 20-35 seconds, then remove Jawzrsize.
STEP 4️⃣ – Tap the Jawzrsize to remove any excess water or dip in cold water.
STEP 5️⃣ – Tap the Jawzrsize in your mouth and firmly bite into the center of the bite strips until the fit is comfortable. Hold the position for 10 seconds.
STEP 6️⃣ – Repeat only if necessary. Do not boil Jawzrsize for more than 35 seconds at a time.
I have mixed feelings about how you have to shape the device. One one hand, it's good. Everyone's mouth, teeth and jaw is different and adjusting for this from a safety standpoint makes sense. Plus, you need to make groves for your teeth so the pressure you exert can be spread across multiple teeth.
But on the other hand, it's even more dangerous if you set it wrong. You don't want to set the bite crooked, or with a slight overbite, or with a slight underbite. Because then you'll be training your jaw in that position and building a muscle balance for that particular position. We'll talk more about this down below.
🏋️♀️ 😮💨 Now You're Ready to Workout 💦 🏃♀️
After you've shaped the device to your own teeth and bite, it's pretty simple. Just bite down on the silicone ball! You'll feel the extra resistance in various muscles.
The official Jawzrsize website recommends biting down on these resistance balls multiple times for 20–30 minutes at a time. As it becomes easier, move up the great resistances to build and strengthen your muscles even more. Let's look at the Jawzrsize range of products now 👇
Jawzrsize Resistance Levels & Other Products
There's a range of different resistance for men, women, beginners or experts. They have a great page on their website that lays out the plan you should follow as well as who each level is for. Here's everything you need to know:
🐣 LEVEL 1: BEGINNER
- Blue Pop 'N Go – 20lbs resistance
- Pink Pop 'N Go – 20lbs resistance
This level includes the 20lbs of resistance Pop 'N Go model. It comes in blue in pink and doesn't have the teeth moulds, so you don't have to boil it and shape it to your teeth. The logic is that it isn't dangerous because of its low resistance level.
Who it's For: according the the website it is: "the right amount of resistance to begin strengthening and sliming your jaw".
What I think: this is the safest version of Jawzrsize and that's why it's my favorite. I don't think incisor-based jawline exercisers should be any more than 20lbs of resistance. Though I don't like how it has no mouldable bite strips.
🦊 LEVEL 2: INTERMEDIATE
- Mint Flavored Pop 'N Go – 30lbs of resistance
- Pink Custom Fit Jawzrsize – 35lbs of resistance
This level includes the 30lbs of resistance mint-flavored Pop 'N Go model, and the regular 35lbs pink device that must be moulded.
Who it's For: according to the website it can: "help bring out the striations (muscles definition) in the jaw, reduce the remaining excess skin and fat under the chin and add serious strength to your bite."
What I think: the resistances at this level are dangerous for the jaw joint and force the temporalis muscle to takeover (more on than later). I recommend avoiding.
🐻 LEVEL 3: ADVANCED
- Green Pop 'N Go – 40lbs of resistance
- Purple Custom Fit Jawzrsize – 45lbs of resistance
This level includes the 40lbs of resistance Green Pop 'N Go model, and the regular 45lbs purple device that must be moulded.
Who it's For: according to the website it's for you if: "you're looking to slim and tighten your face."
What I think: these resistances are dangerous for the jaw joint and force the temporalis muscle to takeover (more on than later). I recommend avoiding.
🐲 LEVEL 4: ELITE
- Green Custom Fit Jawzrsize – 50lbs of resistance
The last level is the 45lbs Dark Green regular Jawzrsize device that must be moulded.
Who it's For: according to the website it's for you if you're: "looking to add some serious bulk to your jawline. Delivers lasting results that can't be achieved with temporary fillers."
What I think: this resistance is dangerous for the jaw joint and force the temporalis muscle to takeover (more on than later). I recommend avoiding.
📸 🛍 Jawzrsize Merch 🎽 🤳🏻
I have no idea if anyone buys them... but they sell Jawzrsize-branded t-shirts. The ones currently on the sites are:
- Black Jawzrsize T-shirt – 0 reviews
- Olive Green Jawzrsize T-shirt – 0 reviews
I know that not everyone is the same as me... but I personally would never wear a T-shirt that says "JAWZRLIFE" on the front and "FITNESS FOR YOUR FACE" on the back. I think that's a little too much.
They're not best sellers, based on the number of reviews, but I understand that some people might love the company so much they want the merchandise.
💊 Jawzrsize Supplements 💊
They have one supplement product on the site:
- Face Pump PRE-WORKOUT – 11 reviews, flavor = Jawzrberry
This type of product makes more sense for them to sell than T-shirts. I personally don't use pre-workout and I wouldn't buy and use a pre-workout that is marketed for face workouts.
But I think the list of ingredients and vitamins is solid. In fact, it's more like a multi-vitamin than a pre-workout. It doesn't contain caffeine, taurine or any of the usual pre-workout stimulants.
Jawzrsize Unboxing Experience
The best part of the whole experience was opening the box. It comes in a nice black, branded box and includes an instruction manual about how to set your moulds and get started.
For this part I give them a 10/10. They have the best unboxing experience of all the jawline exercisers I've reviewed.
Does Jawzrsize Work?
The company and the website makes so many different claims... so the question is: does it work for what? For re-growing your hair? For increasing your metabolism?
I'm going to assume the main thing you want to know, is whether Jawzrsize improves your jawline and overall appearance. I'll address the other claims below if you're interested.
Btw, I am so sick of saying the word "Jawzrsize". How many times do you think I say it in this review? The answer is at the very bottom of this page.
Does Jawzrsize Grow Your Masseter Muscles?
Yes, yes it does. But it works out other muscles more. And the end result isn't necessarily a more attractive face.
Most stress is placed on the temporalis muscle on the sides of your head. The wider your mouth is open when applying force, the more the temporalis takes over from the masseter. A larger temporalis muscle makes your head look wider at the top as the muscle starts to bulge horizontally.
Jawzrsize also stimulates the buccinator muscle which will ruin your chances of having the "hollow-cheek" look.
As for their claim about working 57+ muscles: there's hundreds of muscles in your face, head and neck. Every expression or movement you do "works out" hundreds of muscles. It's not about how many muscles you workout, but which ones are bearing the majority of the load.
It does give you a workout. And that workout is a bad workout. I don't think it makes you look better. Deadlifting more than you can handle with awful form will still give you a good workout... but it will ruin your back as well.
The muscles that using Jawzrsize is supposed to workout
Brett Maverick Video
YouTuber Brett Maverick made a video titled: "I Used Jawzrsize for 5mins Every Day for 30 Days."
It's a popular video and has 2+ million views. He basically says that Jawzrsize was effective in growing his masster muscles and even shows a before and after photo.
It's hard to say if he actually got results, or the difference in lighting, camera angles, weight loss and perhaps other exercisers accounted for the difference between images.
Brett promotes an affiliate link to Jawzrsize in his video description and as a pinned comment. Unfortunately we can't 100% rely on this story because Brett is incentivized to sell the product to his viewers.
the thumbnail for Brett Mavericks Jawzrsize results video
Jawzrsize Before and After
These transformation photos are always hard to judge. Lighting and angles play a big role in exaggerated the differences between images. And even if you account for that, most proper transformations are just a result of weight loss.
Of all the before and after photos on their site, none of them really look like they're a result of using the actual device. The jaw is often jutted out in a different position, there's significant weight loss between photos or they're using a different tongue posture.
A Jawzrsize transformation photo from their official website
SEE MORE: I collected all the Jawzrsize results photos I could find on the internet and put them all in one place 👇
📣 OTHER JAWZRSIZE CLAIMS 📣
- 🤡 Increases Metabolism – No. This is stupid. Using the Jawzrsize increases your metabolism as much as tapping your finger does. Or stretching your back. I don't understand why they felt the need to claim that the device is some miracle health pill.
- 🤔 Slimmer Looking Face – this can be true in some cases. If you have low muscle mass on your face that results in a saggy look, training those muscles could slim your face to some degree. Although, this is only likely for really old people people.
- 🤔 Removes Wrinkles – wrinkles are in the skin and fat layer on top of your muscles- so training your muscles won't remove them. Jawzrsize could tighten loose skin around the neck, because the muscles holding the skin have tightened. However, losing weight would be more effective.
- 🤡 Use Anywhere – are you kidding me? Who would walk around chewing on this gag-ball-like device in public? Even using it at the gym is embarrassing. It causes you to gag and produce excess saliva, which is not a pleasant sight for onlookers. Best used in the privacy of your own home.
- 🤡 Increases Collagen Production – haha. No. They were really grasping at straws with this one.
- 🤡 Burns Calories – sure, Jawzrsize burns calories. Just like everything burns calories. Your body burns calories just to keep you alive while you sit on the couch watching the latest Ozark season. This device won't burn any more calories than chewing gum or eating an apple does.
- 🤔 Rejuvenate Hair Growth – at first I laughed this one off. But with all the extra blood you force to your head and face, maybe this is true? It probably the equivalent of standing on your head for a minute.
- 🤡 Reduce Risk of Getting Corona Virus – founder Brendan Harris said this on his YouTube channel... I don't need to explain how laughable this one is, do I?
- 🤡 Award-Winning Patent – patent awards are well-documented and searchable in one specific database – there's no record of any award for Jawzrsize despite the founder claiming that on his YouTube channel. Just think of all the amazing things humans are currently inventing; electric jets, artificial blood, brains sensors that can read your commands and make a robot follow your instructions. With all that happening, imagine if they were giving out patent awards for a rubber gag-ball that you chew on.
What is Jawzrsize Made Of?
No worries here! Jawzrsize is made from the same materials as STEEL® and Jawliner®. They're all made from 100% food-grade FDA compliant silicone, are BPA free, and have been tested thoroughly by health & safety professionals.
But the same can't be said for almost all other jaw trainers. Literally hundreds of cruddy imitation products have sprung up over the years. Most of them are drop-shipped straight from China, are made from terrible silicon and plastics, and have never been tested. Chinese manufacturers simply see an image of these tools and try to copy it.
My point is: if you're going to put a piece of rubber in your mouth and chew it... Jawzrsize is as safe as it gets from a materials perspective.
But nobody could call Jawzrsize safe. Let's talk about the main reasons why I don't recommend it to anyone 👇
Is Jawzrsize Dangerous?
There are 2 main type of jawline exercisers:
- ❌ Incisor-based – bite down with your front teeth
- ✅ Molar-based – bite down with your back teeth
Incisor-based Jaw Trainer (left) use your front teeth to bite down. Molar-based use your back (molar) teeth to bite down (right)
Jawzrsize is an Incisor-Based type of jaw trainer. The bad type. Jawzrsize was the inventor of this category when they released their first model in 2016. Since then, the Molar-Based type of jaw trainer has been invented. It is a much healthier and more effective option.
An incisor-based trainer on the left (Jawzrsize). And a molar-based trainer on the right (Jawliner)
3 Ways Jawzrsize and Other Incisor-Based Exercisers Are Dangerous
- 🦷 Teeth – the incisor teeth were naturally designed for piercing and tearing. They are not suited for the high, repeated pressure of Jawzrsize. In the worst case this can lead to chipped, crooked, or broken teeth.
- 📐 Jaw Joint & Muscles – the degree of stress on the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) depends on how wide the mouth open and closes during exercise. Wide ranges of motion cause the TMJ to dislocate and re-adjust. This isn't the worse thin by itself, but add the constant load from Jawzrsize... then it's dangerous and causes significant wear and tear to the jaw joint. Jaw pain, cracking, arthritis and tension headaches are some of the potential side-effects.
- ☠️ Toxic Materials – repeatedly biting into a toxic plastic or rubber will ensure you ingest those toxic substances. Jawzrsize is NOT toxic however and has FDA approval. The same can't be said about most other jawline devices on the market. Make sure you check what the product is made of before you put it in your mouth.
Why Molar-Based Exercisers Are Superior
Molar-based exercisers sit on the molars. Because they're not big, the mouth only has open slightly during training. The range of motion is natural and the jaw joint was built to withstand this type of pressure. Chewing on molar-based is indistinguishable for the temporomandibular joint from chewing on a tough piece of meat.
This is what the flat surface of molar teeth was designed for.
How to Reduce the Risk of Damage When Using Jawzrsize
- 🛑 Do not chew if the bottom mould wears down
- 🛑 Stop if you feel pain
- 🛑 Never chew fast, always slowly and controlled
- 🛑 Do not fully open your mouth and release your bite pressure until there is no tension
- 🛑 Do not workout for more than 10 minutes a day
Where to Buy Jawzrsize?
If you're in the United States it's easy to get your hands on. They have all their different models and products on Amazon, so it's probably most convenient to buy it from there.
You might want more of the profits to go to the small business instead of Amazon. In that case, you can buy from their website (www.jawzrsize.com) and expect it to arrive within 8 business days.
Outside the US
For everyone else, Jawzrsize will take 14-21 business days to arrive. They ship to most countries around the world, so if you can't find it on your country's Amazon, then check their website.
I think Jawzrsize prices are reasonable at around $19 for one of the models. Shipping in the USA is $9.95 and International shipping is $23 - which I thought was wildly expensive.
But overall... reasonable- for what you get. I spoke earlier about my opinion that Jawzrsize is both dangerous and ineffective for improving your appearance. What is something that is dangerous and ineffective worth? Unfortunately not much at all. That's why I don't call Jawzrsize cheap. Even though plenty of other jawline exercisers sell in the $40 - $50 range.
What is something that is dangerous and ineffective worth? Unfortunately not much at all.
– Matt Phelps
Oh! One more thing... the moulds? The ones that you bite into? They fall out. It's a really common issue apparently. Mine just fell out after my 10th use, and reading reviews and comments, that seems to be about the average number of uses you get before you have to buy more.
It's really annoying because if you don't replace them- the whole thing is worthless. It becomes too dangerous to use and you have to wait weeks before your replacement moulds come in the mail. They only cost $3 to buy... but shipping is $10 (domestic) and $23 (international). You can see how it adds up if your "bite strips" break a few times. I think for some orders you get some replacement moulds for free. For some reason I didn't.
⚠️ Word of Caution: Don't Buy Cheaper Imitations! ⚠️
If you weren't put off by the negatives of incisor-based jawline tools like Jawzrsize, then go ahead and buy one. But DO NOT buy a cheaper one you found on Amazon, Aliexpress, Alibaba or wherever.
Since 2016, there's been an explosion of garbage copy-cat products available on the internet. Chinese manufacturers make and sell these without testing them. They're made from toxic materials that have no business being put into your mouth, and they have no liability.
With these sorts of things, it pays to buy high quality equipment from safe and trusted distributors.
⛴ SHIPPING POLICY
Shipping is free on orders over $75. They have international shipping to Australia, Canada and most European countries.
For domestic purchases, packages will usually arrive within 3 to 8 business days. To help monitor the status of your parcel, customers will be given a tracking number via a confirmation email.
🔄 RETURN POLICY
There's a 60-day window for a customer to return their order and get their money back. They don't cover the return shipping costs.
What Do Customers Say About Jawzrsize?
I'll focus on negative reviews and shortcomings of the company. Because I think that a great, safe product and pleasant customer service is what you should expect when you buy something. I assume that as the default.
✅ POSITIVE REVIEWS
- “It works to tone and tighten facial muscles to help reduce sagging, wrinkles and smile lines, reversing the signs of ageing.”
- “It allows you scale up as your bite muscles develop.”
- “It comes with 60 day money back guarantee.”
- “It improves facial appearance with greater bulk.”
- “Stimulating blood flow into the region leads to great collagen production, which may also have a rejuvenating effect.”
❌ NEGATIVE REVIEWS
- “If your jaw isn’t in a healthy position, this exercise could be seriously damaging.”
- “A big concern is the fact that there’s little ability to customize the appliance for your bite.”
- “You do look pretty ridiculous when chewing on this little ball of rubber.”
- “Repeated applications of high levels of force could displace, damage, or wear the bone or cushioning cartilage in the jaw joints.”
- “There are plenty of before and after pictures from “satisfied customers” but there aren’t really any apparent changes in the look of their jawlines.”
🥸 JAWZRSIZE WEBSITE
They use a reviews service called Yotpo on their website. Unfortunately with Yotpo, you can easily write fake reviews and remove negative reviews from real customers.
I'm not saying the Jawzrsize team has done that, just that it's very easy to do. So you can't place much trust in the reviews on their website. We'll look at some more trustworthy review providers below.
Jawzrsize rating on their own website is 4 out of 5
You can still fake Amazon reviews, but it's not as easy. Amazon has gotten a lot better at removing fraudulent reviews in recent years, so I think you can basically trust them.
The average Amazon product has a rating of 4.4 stars. Jawzrsize products are all below that at an average of 3.8 out of 5. The reviews are very mixed. Some people love it:
"Really one of the most impressive products I've ever used!"
and some people are not impressed at all:
"Absolutely the worst thing I have bought"
People buy Jawzrsize for a range of reasons. I recommend reading through the Amazon reviews to find comments related to the reason you're interested in it.
The Jawzrsize Amazon rating is 3.8 out of 5
A company's Trustpilot rating is their true rating. Because a Trustpilot rating can't be faked or manipulated – by anyone, no matter how much you pay. I don't know how they do it... but their algorithms and systems make it impossible to mislead future customers.
A rating of 3.7 isn't too bad. It could definitely be improved. Here's the commonly reoccurring list of complaints from 1–Star reviews:
- ❌📦 Never Received the Product – this is a very common cause of negative reviews. Usually, companies respond and say that the order fell through the cracks and they'll send a new one straight away. Jawzrsize usually responds and says they'll contact the customer via email. It's hard to know if they issue a refund or send a new package.
- 🏚 The Product Breaks too Quickly – there's quite a lot of complaints about the actual Jawzrsize product breaking in less than a few weeks and that the product quality is poor.
- 🦷 Ruins Dental Reconstruction Work & Teeth – reports of jaw pain, chipped teeth, inflammation, caused excruciating headaches etc.
Jawzrsize Trustpilot rating is 3.7 out of 5
Pros & Cons
- 🏆 Best Incisor Based Jaw Trainer (Not Recommended) – I spoke about the dangers of this type of jawline trainer above. If you still want one – Jawzrsize is the best one available. It comes from a legitimate American company and you will receive your money back if you ask for it and explain why
- 🛒 Easily Available in the US – it's on Amazon, so you can buy it and get it the next day in most places. They ship to US, Canadian, Europe and Australia. So it's available... but as we discussed before- it's expensive
- 🇺🇸 Made in the US – most of these sorts of things are made in Asian countries or places like Germany. This is a pro for Jawzrsize if you are American and want to support American jobs and products
- 📞 Decent Customer Service – I personally did not get a response to my customer support inquiry. However, from reading reviews and comments, it's obvious that Jawzrsize offers above average customer service
- 👷♂️ Made from Safe Materials – I'm listing it as a pro for Jawzrsize, because many other cheap jawline devices are made from harmful materials. But basic health and safety is the bare minimum. Jawzrsize meets all the requirements
- 🌝 Leads to a Round Face – it stimulates and grows the temporalis muscle WAY too much. This can have a severely negative effect on your facial aesthetics by widening the top half of your head- particularly above your ears
- 🦴 Harmful for the Jaw Joint – the Jawzrsize device is too large and the jaw was not designed to apply high levels of force when it is so far open. Here I come TMJ, jaw joint arthritis, stiffness and clicking!
- 🚨 Breaks Easily – the moulds that your teeth bite down into break quite quickly. Your incisor teeth are made for piercing after all. You either pay to replace them... or you continue using it without them and place even higher pressure on your front teeth
- 🦷 Damages Your Teeth – this device applies all the pressure to your front incisor teeth. These teeth are made for piercing and tearing, NOT for grinding and applying high force like the molar teeth are. I'm surprised their aren't more stories of people damaging their teeth with Jawzrsize
- 🤮 Produces Insane Amount of Saliva – you need to keep a bowl underneath your chin to catch all the liquid that pours out of your mouth
- 🤡 Looks Like a BDSM Ball Gag – you can't use Jawzrsize in public... It looks too weird and it makes you gag
Jawzrsize owner Brandon Harris "getting a workout"
✅ Best Alternatives ✅
- 🥇 STEEL – Jawliners: these are the best molar-based jawline exercisers available today. They are both safe and effective. Start with the Beginner and move up to higher resistances as your jaw and face gets stronger.
- 🥈 STEEL – Mastic Gum: this is 10x harder than regular chewing gum. It's a 100% natural tree sap harvested on the Greek island of Chios. It's a convenient way to train your masseter muscles while you are working, driving, studying or doing anything for that matter.
- 🥉 STEEL – Jawline Gum: a mint flavored gum that has been created to be 15x harder than regular chewing gum. It's cheaper than mastic gum but loses its taste faster and doesn't come with the same health benefits.
❌ Even Worse Alternatives ❌
- 🤡 ALL INCISOR-BASED JAW TRAINERS: Jawzrsize is literally the best of all incisor-based exercisers. It's made from higher quality, safer materials and the customer service of the company is legitimate. If you really must try one of these type of jaw workout tools, buy Jawzrsize and avoid these:
- Rockville jaw exerciser
🏁 CONCLUSION 🏁
Ican see how Jawzrsize became a popular product. The whole idea of "exercising your face" is a pretty new concept, and they were one of the first to bring a product to the market. They were likely to sell a bunch no matter what the product was.
I like their story. The company is legitimate, and they won't scam you. I think that their product was pretty innovative at the time it was created - in 2016. But now we know that their products are harmful and, depending on what results you want, ineffective. Most people want to improve their appearance, not to just "workout their face"- which Jawzrsize does.
Jawzrsize hasn't kept up with the research and the long-term of effects of their equipment. There's far more effective (and safer!) jawline exercise devices on the market – mainly those that are molar-based.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S I've tested every jawline tool on the market. Here's the ones that work👇
P.P.S How many times did I say the word "Jawzrsize" on this page? 123 times 🤯 😳!