Mastic Gum vs Jawliner Gum – Which is Better for Your Jawline?
Mastic Gum & Jawliner Gum Comparison
Table of Contents
|👍 Which is Better?
What is Mastic Gum?
Mastic gum is a sap picked off the Mastic tree – which is native to the Greek island, Chios. Mastic farmers literally make cuts into the tree and wait a few weeks.
They come back and collect the dried sap before putting it through a cleaning and filtering process.
So Mastic gum is 100% natural and has a long history of use in the mediterranean. And is still used widely in modern times.
It really has a fascinating history, multiple health benefits, and wars were even fought over it.
But we're interested in it for its hardness. It's at least 10x harder than regular gum and the extra resistance is why Mastic is commonly used as a jawline exerciser.
- 💎 10x Harder Than Regular Gum – Mastic gum is significantly harder than Falim gum. This means it's a better workout for your masseter muscles You'll see visible changes to your jawline much faster.
- 🌲 100% Natural – there's absolutely nothing added to it. It's picked from a tree, cleaned, and then shipped to you.
- 🚗 Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chewing gum while you're working, driving, training or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Jawzrsize are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate part of your day to using it
- ♻️ Re-usable & Lasts Forever – this might sound weird... but you can chew the same piece of Mastic gum for many days without it becoming softer. In fact it becomes harder!
- 🥕 It's a "SuperFood" – this is why mastic is so valuable. It's has many natural enzymes and antioxidants that are used to treat stomach ulcers, reflux, for dental hygiene, as a skin regeneration agent, and for other ailments of the peptic system.
- 👅 Doesn't Lose its Taste – Mastic never loses its fresh, cedar taste
- 😎 Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – STEEL – Mastic Gum packages fit in your pocket and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously you can't hide that you're using Jawzrsize
- 🦴 Zero Joint Damage: chewing a small hard piece of gum is a natural movement and texture for your jaw, teeth and gums. You won't stress any muscles, joints or get TMJ. I can't say the same for some of the other jawline exercisers.
- 💰 Not Cheap – it takes over a year to grow and harvest Mastic Gum from the Mastic Tree. There's a limit to the supply on the market because it can't be mass produced in a factory.
- 🧩 Different Shapes & Sizes – it's not made in a factory. Pieces come in different shapes, sizes and densities because it is a 100% natural product.
- 😋 Only 1 Flavour – Mastic gum has one natural flavor
What is Jawliner Gum?
Chewing a hard gum is the simplest way to improve your jawline.
But Mastic gum isn't for everyone. Jawliner Gum is an alternative that is sweet, mint-flavored and just as hard.
- 🔥 It's INSANELY Effective: Jawliner Gum has hundreds of reviews and before and after transformation photos to prove that it sharpens your jawline. This is the most important criteria for picking a jawline exerciser. There's no doubt about Jawliner Gum's effectiveness
- 💪 Builds the Right Muscle: you're trying to improve your jawline and your appearance... the goal isn't to just build muscle in your face, right? You have to build muscle in the right place. The masseter muscle, particularly the lower portion, is the part you want to grow. Other jawline exercisers grow the wrong muscles, which will make your face rounder. More on that later.
- 🎖 FDA Approved: this gum have been tested and approved by the Food & Drug Administration as well as by the PICA institute of Berlin
- 👨🎓 You Can Workout Anywhere, Anytime: you can chew gum when you're working, studying, driving or working out. It's easy to train and nobody even knows you're doing it. Some of the other jaw exercisers aren't as discrete, and frankly, they'd be embarrassing to pull out in front of other people
- 👌 Every Piece is the Same – with mastic gum, each piece is slightly different. Some might be extremely hard, others might be soft. That's because it's a 100% natural product. Each piece of Jawliner Gum is the exact same. Same hardness, same taste. You know exactly what you're getting
- 🦴 Zero Joint Damage: chewing a small hard piece of gum is a natural movement and texture for your jaw, teeth and gums. You won't stress any muscles, joints or get TMJ. I can't say the same for some of the other jawline exercisers
- 🍃 Mint-Flavored – Jawliner Gum is just like regular chewing gum, but much harder. Not everyone likes the cedar flavor of Mastic gum. Jawliner Gum is a great alternative
- 🦷 Not As Harsh on Teeth and Gums – Mastic can be quite hard on your mouth if you have sensitive teeth and gums. Try Jawliner Gum for a softer experience
- ≣ Every Piece is the Same – Mastic is a natural product picked from a tree – the pieces aren't the same. Because Jawliner Gum is manufactured, it can be made in uniform pieces with the exact same hardness and flavor
- 🤑 Cheap – because it can be mass-produced, Jawliner Gum is much cheaper than Mastic Gum
- 🟧 It's Now Available on Amazon: you can it from Amazon, though it is often out-of-stock and you may have to wait to get some
- 😃 A Sharper Jawline... Or It's FREE: either you'll see an improvement to your jawline or you'll get your money back. The same goes for all STEEL products
- 📋 It Runs Out: once you chew through your pack, you'll have to order more
- 🤤 Taste Doesn't Last Long: most chewing gums lose their taste after a while, Jawliner Gum is no different
Which is Better: Mastic Gum vs Jawliner Gum
🏁 Conclusion 🏁
Both are great jawline exercise tools, and are equally as hard. Which you prefer is really just a matter of preference.
Mastic gum is a 100% natural tree sap and has a cedar flavor. I love it, but it's not for everybody. Jawliner gum is an artificial gum like the ones you'd buy at a corner-store – just way harder.
It's spearmint flavored and about half the price as mastic. But it's flavor and hardness don't last anywhere near as long.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S all the best jawline exercise equipment in one place👇