Jawzrsize vs Mastic Gum – Which is Better for Your Jawline?
Mastic Gum & Jawzrsize Comparison
Table of Contents
|👍 Which is Better?
What is Mastic Gum?
Mastic gum is a sap picked off the Mastic tree – which is native to the Greek island, Chios.
Mastic farmers literally make cuts into the tree and wait a few weeks. They come back and collect the dried sap before putting it through a cleaning and filtering process.
So Mastic gum is 100% natural and has a long history of use in the mediterranean. And is still used widely in modern times.
It really has a fascinating history, multiple health benefits, and wars were even fought over it.
But we're interested in it for its hardness. It's at least 10x harder than regular gum and the extra resistance is why Mastic is commonly used as a jawline exercise.
- 💎 10x Harder Than Regular Gum – Mastic gum is significantly harder than Falim gum. This means it's a better workout for your masseter muscles You'll see visible changes to your jawline much faster.
- 🌲 100% Natural – there's absolutely nothing added to it. It's picked from a tree, cleaned, and then shipped to you.
- 🚗 Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chewing gum while you're working, driving, training or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Jawzrsize are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate part of your day to using it
- ♻️ Re-usable & Lasts Forever – this might sound weird... but you can chew the same piece of Mastic gum for many days without it becoming softer. In fact it becomes harder!
- 🥕 It's a "SuperFood" – this is why mastic is so valuable. It's has many natural enzymes and antioxidants that are used to treat stomach ulcers, reflux, for dental hygiene, as a skin regeneration agent, and for other ailments of the peptic system.
- 👅 Doesn't Lose its Taste – Mastic never loses its fresh, cedar taste
- 😎 Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – STEEL – Mastic Gum packages fit in your pocket and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously you can't hide that you're using Jawzrsize
- 🦴 Zero Joint Damage: chewing a small hard piece of gum is a natural movement and texture for your jaw, teeth and gums. You won't stress any muscles, joints or get TMJ. I can't say the same for some of the other jawline exercisers.
- 💰 Not Cheap – it takes over a year to grow and harvest Mastic Gum from the Mastic Tree. There's a limit to the supply on the market because it can't be mass produced in a factory.
- 🧩 Different Shapes & Sizes – it's not made in a factory. Pieces come in different shapes, sizes and densities because it is a 100% natural product.
- 😋 Only 1 Flavour – Mastic gum has one natural flavor
What is Jawzrsize?
Jawzrsize is an exercise device designed to workout to your jaw.
Essentially, it's a hollow, ball-shaped piece of rubber. It's got 2 silicon moulds (one the top and bottom) that are formed to the shape of your own bite. It makes it more comfortable to use.
The idea is to provide much more resistance than food or chewing gum, to workout the muscles of the face, neck and jawline. The main muscle it aims to target is the masseter of the jaw – hence why it's called JAWzrsize.
Jawzrsize was created in 2016 by an American guy called Brandon Harris. It became popular quickly because it was the first device marketed specifically as a way to improve your jawline.
Since then, dozens of new tools have been created and lots of innovation in the space. Jawzrsize doesn't seem to have kept up. Read more in my Jawzrsize Review.
- 👋 Most Well-Known Jaw Exerciser: Jawzrsize were one of the first on the market, their branding is recognizable
- 👻 They Won't Scam You: Jawzrsize is a legitimate company and if you ask for a refund, you'll get it.
- 🇺🇸 Made in USA: most jawline exercisers are made in China or Pakistan. That doesn't mean the quality is worse, but you don't know about the healthy and safety conditions of the workers.
- 🛒 Easily Available in the US – it's on Amazon, so you can buy it and get it the next day in most places. They ship to US, Canadian, Europe and Australia. So it's available... but as we discussed before- it's expensive
- 📞 Decent Customer Service – I personally did not get a response to my customer support inquiry. However, from reading reviews and comments, it's obvious that Jawzrsize offers above average customer service
- 👷♂️ Made from Safe Materials – I'm listing it as a pro for Jawzrsize, because many other cheap jawline devices are made from harmful materials. But basic health and safety is the bare minimum. Jawzrsize meets all the requirements
- 🌝 Leads to a Round Face – it stimulates and grows the temporalis muscle WAY too much. This can have a severely negative effect on your facial aesthetics by widening the top half of your head- particularly above your ears
- 🦴 Harmful for the Jaw Joint – the Jawzrsize device is too large and the jaw was not designed to apply high levels of force when it is so far open. Here I come TMJ, jaw joint arthritis, stiffness and clicking!
- 🚨 Breaks Easily – the moulds that your teeth bite down into break quite quickly. Your incisor teeth are made for piercing after all. You either pay to replace them... or you continue using it without them and place even higher pressure on your front teeth
- 🦷 Damages Your Teeth – this device applies all the pressure to your front incisor teeth. These teeth are made for piercing and tearing, NOT for grinding and applying high force like the molar teeth are. I'm surprised their aren't more stories of people damaging their teeth with Jawzrsize
- 🤮 Produces Insane Amount of Saliva – you need to keep a bowl underneath your chin to catch all the liquid that pours out of your mouth
- 🤡 Looks Like a BDSM Ball Gag – you can't use Jawzrsize in public... It looks too weird and it makes you gag
Which is Better: Jawzrsize vs Mastic Gum
|🏆 Mastic Gum 🏆
🏁 Conclusion 🏁
And the winner is... Mastic Gum! It depends on your budget of course and your goals.
But health experts, and jawline experts, would agree with my analysis that Mastic Gum is more effective for safely building your jaw muscles than Jawzrsize is.
The downsides of Mastic Gum are about quality and availability. Many brands don't bother to filter out the softer pieces. Up to 50% of some brands gum can be soft and sticky.
Our gum is about 10% soft pieces. It's really hard to filter out that last 10% of pieces. The problem with our mastic gum... is that it's always sold out.
It's a natural good and we have to wait for next years harvest to get more. 👇
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S all the best jawline exercise equipment in one place👇