Mewing vs Jawline Gum – Which is Better for Your Jawline?
Mewing & Jawliner Gum Comparison
Table of Contents
|👍 Which is Better?
What is Mewing?
Mewing is the process of flattening your entire tongue on the roof of the mouth. As well as breathing through you nose and maintaining good back posture.
Over time, this tongue position will realign your teeth and change your facial structure.
To mew correctly, you should relax your tongue and make sure it's resting entirely against your palate (roof of your mouth) using a mixture of suction and pressure.
This is the natural, healthy tongue placement we are supposed to have. In fact, before modern times, everyone did!
But modern lifestyles have made it feel unnatural. Learn more about mewing here.
- 🫁 Keeps Air in Your Lungs Longer – our nostrils are smaller than our mouth, so it takes longer for us to exhale. This can mean up to 20% more oxygen uptake into your bloodstream compared to mouth breathing = more energy!
- 💨 Humidified Air – your nasal passage warms air (by up to 40ºF) on the way from your nose to your lungs. This is important in cold weather.
- 🦠 Removes Germs and Pathogens – your nasal passage filters out significant amounts of bacteria and other pathogens during each lung full of air. Nose breathers get sick less often.
- 🧘♀️ Less Breathing Interruption – when you inhale and exhale through your nose, it's easier to breathe while chewing, drinking, talking or exercising. That "extra" oxygen you get from nose breathing goes a long way.
- 💧Increased Hydration – each exhalation from the mouth expels water. This is particularly important during exercise, where mouth breathers become tired and dehydrated earlier.
- 🦷 Straighter Teeth – proper posture exerts pressure on the maxilla which helps widen the dental arch, which allows space for orthodontic tooth movement and proper alignment.
- 😯 Tighter Skin Around Chin and Neck – mewing is the best way to get rid of a double chin and make your jawline more defined.
- 💎 Prominent Cheekbones and a Sharper Jawline – you'll notice more prominent cheekbones and hollow cheeks after you've been mewing for a few months. The chin can become more prominent and the jaw widens.
- 🛌 No Snoring, No Sleep Apnea – reduced nasal obstruction helps prevent snoring and results in better, deeper sleep. Mewing is used to treat people with problems sleeping such as sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome.
- 🕰 Takes a Long Time – changing your facial bone structure, fixing an overbite and expanding your maxilla doesn't happen over night. If you're a teenager you can see results in a matter of months. The older you are, the longer it will take to see results.
- 😑 Easy to Get Wrong – if it doesn't come natural to you... you have to be very careful what you're doing. Many people try to force the posture too much and end up doing more harm than good. Facial asymmetry and crooked teeth can be the end result. Don't make these mistakes.
- 🧠 Maybe You're Already Doing it? – if that's the case, you've got nothing more to gain here. However, I estimate that about 80% of people could have better tongue posture and nose breathing.
What is Jawliner Gum?
Chewing a hard gum is the simplest way to improve your jawline.
But Mastic gum isn't for everyone. Jawliner Gum is an alternative that is sweet, mint-flavored and just as hard.
- 🔥 It's INSANELY Effective: Jawliner Gum has hundreds of reviews and before and after transformation photos to prove that it sharpens your jawline. This is the most important criteria for picking a jawline exerciser. There's no doubt about Jawliner Gum's effectiveness
- 💪 Builds the Right Muscle: you're trying to improve your jawline and your appearance... the goal isn't to just build muscle in your face, right? You have to build muscle in the right place. The masseter muscle, particularly the lower portion, is the part you want to grow. Other jawline exercisers grow the wrong muscles, which will make your face rounder. More on that later.
- 🎖 FDA Approved: this gum have been tested and approved by the Food & Drug Administration as well as by the PICA institute of Berlin
- 👨🎓 You Can Workout Anywhere, Anytime: you can chew gum when you're working, studying, driving or working out. It's easy to train and nobody even knows you're doing it. Some of the other jaw exercisers aren't as discrete, and frankly, they'd be embarrassing to pull out in front of other people
- 👌 Every Piece is the Same – with mastic gum, each piece is slightly different. Some might be extremely hard, others might be soft. That's because it's a 100% natural product. Each piece of Jawliner Gum is the exact same. Same hardness, same taste. You know exactly what you're getting
- 🦴 Zero Joint Damage: chewing a small hard piece of gum is a natural movement and texture for your jaw, teeth and gums. You won't stress any muscles, joints or get TMJ. I can't say the same for some of the other jawline exercisers
- 🍃 Mint-Flavored – Jawliner Gum is just like regular chewing gum, but much harder. Not everyone likes the cedar flavor of Mastic gum. Jawliner Gum is a great alternative
- 🦷 Not As Harsh on Teeth and Gums – Mastic can be quite hard on your mouth if you have sensitive teeth and gums. Try Jawliner Gum for a softer experience
- ≣ Every Piece is the Same – Mastic is a natural product picked from a tree – the pieces aren't the same. Because Jawliner Gum is manufactured, it can be made in uniform pieces with the exact same hardness and flavor
- 🤑 Cheap – because it can be mass-produced, Jawliner Gum is much cheaper than Mastic Gum
- 🟧 It's Now Available on Amazon: you can it from Amazon, though it is often out-of-stock and you may have to wait to get some
- 😃 A Sharper Jawline... Or It's FREE: either you'll see an improvement to your jawline or you'll get your money back. The same goes for all STEEL products
- 📋 It Runs Out: once you chew through your pack, you'll have to order more
- 🤤 Taste Doesn't Last Long: most chewing gums lose their taste after a while, Jawliner Gum is no different
Which is Better: Mewing vs Jawliner Gum
🏁 Conclusion 🏁
Both incredibly beneficial for your appearance. And they do different things, so I can't say that one is better than the other.
Mewing is fantastic for your long-term health and will change your face shape (slowly) to give a better foundation to build upon.
Chewing jawliner gum will build your masseter muscles and give you a strong, masculine jawline.
Combine both, and you will greatly improve your appearance and health. In fact, that's 67% of my jawline formula.
The other 33% is slimming. You need to slim down and lose weight on your face to make sure your jawline is visible.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S all the best jawline exercise equipment in one place👇