3 BEST Skullpt Alternatives – Buy The Best, Forget the Rest
Skullpt is a Cheap JAWLINER® Copy. Here's What You Should Buy Instead:
Here's the 3 Best Skullpt Alternatives
|1. The JAWLINERS
|2. Jawliner Gum
|3. Mastic Gum
🥇 1. The Jawliners
Jawliners is the best jawline exerciser that exists. It came onto the market in 2022 and has almost constantly been sold out since. It's commonly voted as the best way to grow your masseter muscles.
After years of experimentation and money "down the train," I found that someone had already created an amazing jawline exerciser that couldn't be improved. So I reached out to them and asked them to sell their product on this website.
Jawliners are designed in Germany by a company that specializes in jawline equipment. The technology is so far ahead of anyone else's.
The best way to build your masseter muscle and chisel your entire jawline is the with The Jawliner series
Why it's Better Than Skullpt:
- ✅ Designed in Germany – The Jawliners are the original. All other molar-based jaw trainers are copies of the Jawliners. Others, like Skullpt, are made in China by manufacturers and can be found on websites like Aliexpress. They are all simply copy-cats of the JAWLINER® team's innovations
- ✅ Made of 100% Food-Grade Silicon: Chewing on an unnatural piece of rubber or silicone is terribly toxic if it's made of the wrong stuff. The Jawliners are made from food-grade silicone and have been approved by all authorities. Skullpt doesn't give any information about what their products are made from, where they are made, or what tests have been done...
- ✅ FDA Approved: It isn't easy to get approved by the U.S Food and Drug Administration. That's why most companies skip it because they wouldn't pass the test. The Jawliners have been tested and approved by the FDA, and the Prüfinstitut Chemische Analytik (PICA) institute of Berlin
- ✅ Doesn't Break: The Jawliners are made using two different types of silicon. One high-density layer in the middle provides the majority of the resistance. And a layer on the top and bottom is made of lower-density, more pliable silicon. These are the layers that your teeth are in contact with and are designed to minimize pressure on your teeth while also minimizing the risk that your teeth will pierce and damage the device. No worries if that happens, though! The Jawliners come with a money-back guarantee
- ✅ Calculated Resistance Levels: You can work your way up to higher resistances as your face gets stronger. That's how you get better results. The Jawliners come in three precisely calculated resistances: 52 lbs, 62 lbs and 70 lbs. Skullpt resistance levels don't make any sense. Sometimes the gap between levels is too small to even notice, and other times it is too much too quick, which increases the risk of jaw joint damage
🥈 2. Jawliner Gum
Not everyone likes the taste of mastic gum. Some people think it's expensive too. For those people, I created Jawliner Gum. It's a mint-flavored gum that is between 10-15x harder than regular gum.
This is the world's first chewing gum that has been created specifically to chisel your jawline
Why it's Better Than Skullpt:
- ✅ Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chew gum while you're working, driving, training or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Skullpt are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate a part of your day to using it.
- ✅ Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – Jawliner Gum packages fit in your pocket, and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously, you can't hide the fact that you're using Skullpt.
- ✅ Safe for Your Jaw Joint – our mouth, jaw, and teeth were designed to chew things like gum. Chewing hard gum is risk-free and no different for your jaw than chewing a tough piece of meat
- ✅ Tastes Good – a fresh spearmint flavored gum is much more pleasant to chew on than a silicon device like Skullpt
🥉 3. Mastic Gum
Mastic gum has been chewed for 3000 years by Mediterraneans. But now it's really popular as a jawline exerciser after is was "re-discovered" by the mewing community.
Mastic gum has been chewed for 3000 years, but it has skyrocketed in popularity in the last 2 years
Why it's Better Than Skullpt:
- ✅ Chew Anywhere, Anytime – you can chew gum while you're working, driving, training, or doing whatever. Rubber exercisers like Skullpt are a little more awkward... you usually have to dedicate part of your day to using it.
- ✅ Not Embarrassing to Use in Public – Mastic Gum packages fit in your pocket, and you can workout your jaw whenever it suits you, and nobody will even know it! Obviously, you can't hide the fact that you're using Skullpt
- ✅ Safe for Your Jaw Joint – our mouth, jaw, and teeth were designed to chew things like mastic gum. In fact, humans have been chewing mastic gum for over 3000 years. Chewing hard gum like mastic is risk-free
- ✅ Aids Digestion & Suppresses Hunger – Mastic gum comes with a range of secondary health benefits like; a healthier gut biome, preventing liver damage, being a natural antibiotic, is anti-inflammatory, lowers bad cholesterol, and could even prevent prostate cancer
- ✅ Natural Sustainable Product – it's a sap picked from a tree on the Greek island of Chios. There are no artificial substances used in the entire process of harvesting and cleaning the gum. It's environmentally friendly, decomposes quickly.
🏁 SUMMARY: Skullpt Alternatives 🏁
🏆 Molar-Based Jawline Exercisers Are the Best
These are the type of jaw exerciser that sit between your molar teeth at the back of your mouth. Force is applied evenly across these teeth, and this is where your jaw is strongest.
Skullpt is a molar-based trainer. It's both effective and safe to use. But it is poor quality compared to the JAWLINER tools. Skullpt breaks easily, takes a long time to get a refund or replacement, and the levels of resistance are silly.
😍 Hard Chewing Gums Build & Define Your Jawline
There is no better natural jawline exerciser than chewing gum. Not only does it build your masseter muscles, it also chisels multiple secondary muscles in your neck and face.
Chewing gum is convenient, unlike most jaw equipment. You can do it anywhere, anytime. That makes it easy to workout for hours each day and get faster results. Or, if you're busy or one the move, get a jaw workout in while you're doing something else. You can't do that with rubber exerciser equipment.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S still considering buying Skullpt? DON'T BUY before you read my complete review👇