How to Get a Sharper Jawline (The 3 Step Formula)
The 3 Steps on How to Get a Sharper Jawline THIS Year...
Using the Simple Formula That Is Working for Thousands
🔎 Revealed on this page...
😮 "That's 100% Photoshopped": I'll show you my own sharp jawline (you'll think I had cosmetic surgery) and I'll teach you the simple 3-step formula.
💪 How to Build the "Brad Pitt" Muscle: your jaw muscles can grow just like any other muscle. Step 2 is a detailed guide to growing the right ones - and FAST. Most men see growth in 3 weeks.
🧬 8 Healthy Hacks That Melt Face Fat: no, you can't tell your body where to burn fat... but some methods are better than others.
My 3-step sharp jawline formula worked for me. Just look at my weak jawline on the left and my defined jawline on the right
Icreated my defined jawline formula in 2019 after years of experimenting with various jawline exercises.
The 3 steps to a stronger jawline aren't revolutionary, but they work.
They'll seem simple when you hear them, and that's the point. It's often the simple solutions that work best. By sticking to the formula, I got a defined and muscular jawline in 13 months.
Get a Sharp Jawline Without Cosmetic Surgery
Using cosmetic surgery to tighten sagging skin is WAY too common these days. I'm not a fan. I think it's unnatural.
There are plenty of free and effective jawline exercises you can do at home to restore a youthful appearance.
Obviously injecting plastic into your facial muscles isn't natural. Almost nothing we do today is natural anymore.
Plastic surgery is:
- 🧪 Unnatural - what would Grandma say?
- 💰 Expensive - from $10k up to $100k
- 🍭 Unhealthy - putting plastic in your face comes with risks
- 🤮 Cringe - sorry! But tbh that's what I think
With all those "downsides", wouldn't it be great if there was a natural way to get similar results?
That's exactly what this page will give you: the top 3 natural jaw exercises that ANYONE can use to get a good jawline. And you can start at ANYTIME.
Why my formula is the superior way to get a sharp jawline:
- 🌲 100% Natural - nothing shady, no cheats or shortcuts.
- 🎉 FREE - no expensive equipment or consultations. Though you can accelerate your results for $21.99. More on that later.
- 🥦 It's Healthy - it's not just not unhealthy. You'll see improvements to other seemingly unrelated aspects of your health.
- 🧬 Works For Everyone - you don't have to account for individual genetic factors. Everyone can move towards having a good jawline.
- 😍 Look Amazing But Still Natural - you can always tell if someone has had plastic surgery. It never looks entirely "right".
My Simple 3-Step Jawline Formula
How to Get a Sharper Jawline = Mewing + Chewing + Slimming
Pretty straight forward right? No freaky (or illegal) supplements and bone-smashing techniques?
No. These are the raw ingredients you need to get a sharper jawline. They are more complicated than they sound and I have lots of shortcuts to help you. But first, maybe you don't know what each of the steps even mean?
The 3 steps of The Sharper Jawline Formula
Start NOW: Copy the Methods That Are Already Working
If you're like me when I started: you don't lack motivation.
You're keen to jump into a routine and you've got the discipline to stick to it every day. But you're scared of wasting your time. There's so many jaw exercises and rubber balls chewing toys out there, it's hard to know what works.
LUCKY YOU! - I've done all the experimenting for you.
Why You Don't Already Have a Sharp Jawline
There's a lot of confusion around mewing. Is it a facial exercise? Do you just put your tongue on roof of your mouth?
The confusion is understandable. It's a relatively new idea to most people and there's lot of false information being spread around.
There's hundreds of mewing transformations being shared on Reddit, YouTube and in forums. Just check out these 40 mewing before and after photos if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Thousands of men and women have turned weak jawlines into defined jawlines... all from putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth?
Mewing is gaining popularity FAST. Just look at the increase in Google searches for mewing in the last 3 years.
Ok so this thing "mewing" is taking off like a rocket 🚀. What even is mewing though? And what's it got to do with having a sharp jawline?
Mewing = Tongue on Roof of Your Mouth + Nose Breathing
Mewing claims that you should rest your tongue on the roof of your mouth. And that you should hold your head upwards and breathe through your nose- not your mouth. This posture is claimed to be the healthy and natural posture for humans.
It wasn't until a few hundred years ago that our modern diet and lifestyle changed this. Modern people have less energy, weaker facial muscles, neck muscles, and even bone structures.
All these contribute to sagging skin and a less youthful appearance. Our appearance isn't all based on individual genetic factors as most would have you believe.
It's well known that native Americans had strong jawlines due to their lifestyle and habit of chewing hard tree resins (like mastic gum)
When your Grandpa was 20, did he have a double chin and chubby cheeks?
I didn't think so. Mewing comes naturally to some people and is VERY hard for others. It all depends on your lifestyle and habits right up until the point you try mewing for the first time.
If you don't "mew" already, you've got some fantastic benefits to look forward to. Not just the potential of a chiseled jawline, but also improved definition of your facial muscles, front neck muscles and a more youthful appearance.
What Are the Benefits of Mewing?
- Insane Energy Levels: more efficient absorption of oxygen from each breath.
- Become Taller: holding your head upwards with better posture means you'll literally get taller.
- Calm, Focused Mind: deeper nose breathing will lower your heart rate and
- Deeper Sleep: proper nose breathing and tongue posture relaxes your body when you sleep. Leading to longer REM periods.
- Improved Digestion: correct chewing means food is ground down into smaller pieces, which are more easily digested.
- Dark Circles Disappear: mewing eradicates that "tired" look a lot of people have around their eyes.
- And the one you REALLY care about:
A Stronger Jawline & More Prominent Cheekbones
Colton Haynes has a defined and muscular jawline which is visible because of his low bodyfat. More on that later.
Let's face it, all those other health benefits are secondary. You just want a Brad Pitt jawline.
Well first you're going to have to learn how to mew correctly. Do it wrong... and you could end up worse off than you start. So pay attention.
How to Mew Properly in 5 Steps
1. Seal Your Lips Lightly 💋 and Have Your Teeth Touching Lightly 🦷
2. Place Your Whole Tongue Against The Roof Of Your Mouth 👅
3. Stand Up Straight With Your Shoulders Back 💂♂️
4. Swallow Using Only Your Tongue 🥤
5. Chew Slowly With Your Mouth Closed 🦷
That's it?? I know it sounds pretty simple. But try it out- you're going to have dozens of questions:
- How long should I do this every day?
- How hard should I press against my palate?
- How do I mew when I'm sleeping?
- and 1000s more (I literally get 1000s of questions on my YouTuber channel)
Learning how to mew takes months. And getting results takes months too- depending on your face shape.
There's far too much to know to write in this one article. Go and read this mewing tutorial article I wrote and watch the video I included below.
Then Watch This:
The best mewing tutorial on YouTube. My channel is the internet's best resource for mewing and jawline information.
Why Mewing is the Step #1 to Getting a Sharper Jawline
Mewing puts your jaw structure back into its natural position. Remember, mewing isn't one of these new jawline exercises. It's just the natural and healthy posture that humans are supposed to have.
It's like going back to eating fresh vegetables and organic meat. Instead of eating all the processed garbage that's available for us today.
Mewing can make changes to your jaw and facial bone structure that NO exercise can. It's either mewing, or surgery. Here's what mewing will do:
- Correct an overbite - this takes your jawline a long way. Your chin will be more prominent and you lose that "sunken chin" look.
- Remove your double-chin - putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth will remove and tighten up that fatty bulge under your chin.
- Lips, nose and eyes change - many see improvements in seemingly unrelated areas of their face.
The Little-Known Way to Chisel Your Jawline That Will Sound Obvious in Hindsight
You've started mewing. You're seeing changes.. but MAN, they are slow. Unfortunately that's the way it is with mewing. It'll be worth it though.
But what more can you do to speed up the process and get a sharp jawline even faster?
Build Your Masseter (The Brad Pitt Muscle)
The masseter muscle sits on the side of your jaw. Your face shape matters too... but most people with "strong jawlines" just have large masseter muscles. Either from genetics or they've built it. Intentionally or accidentally.
Brad Pitt iss famous for its meaty masseter muscles
"haha but I don't have that muscle"
Your masseter muscle is small, but don't worry- it exists! Modern diets are so soft that most people have never stimulated these facial muscles before.
The masseter muscle is highlighted above in red
How to Grow Your Masseter Muscle
You probably already know what I'm going to say...
Chewing is the best way to build your jaw muscles... and even tighten up your neck muscles all the way down to your collar bone.
It sounds so simple and basic- but it's literally the best way.
There's 2 types of exercises that are safe and crazy effective:
- JAWLINER – Molar-Based Jawline Trainer
JAWLINER: the Best Way to Build Your Masseter
- 💪 Works the Masseter Muscle: Jawliners are a molar-based trainers which means they train the main muscle on the side of your jaw. Other exercisers stimulate the temporalis muscle on the side of your head, above your year
- 🧱 More Resistance, Different Levels – work your way up to higher resistances as your face gets stronger. You get better results that way. The STEEL jawliners come in 3 precisely calculated resistances; 52lbs, 62lbs and 70lbs
- 🦴 Zero Joint Damage: chewing a small object (or food) is a natural movement for your jaw, teeth and gums. You won't stress any muscles, joints or get TMJ. I can't say the same for some of the other jawline exercisers
- 🎖 FDA Approved: these are made from food-grade silicon, and have been tested and approved by the Food & Drug Administration as well as by the PICA institute of Berlin
- ⏱ Lasts Longer = Cheaper – the Jawliner's don't break and can be re-used as much as you like. Chewing gums are a diminishing product that you have to buy again and again
- 👑 Consistent Quality – with the Jawliners, you know what the resistance is, and it doesn't change. Natural gums can be very inconsistent. Sometimes it's rock-hard (with gritty pieces in it), other times it's the stickiest thing you've ever felt
- 🎨 Less Risk of Developing Asymmetry – you put one Jawliner in each side of your mouth, on your molars. The workout is the same for both sides of your face. With chewing gum... it's just one ball in your mouth. It's very common that people chew mainly on one side. Obviously, that side becomes more developed that the other
- 🧰 Easy to Carry Around: it comes in a convenient container that fits in your pocket. You can easily take them around with you. After usage, they could be covered in saliva- so you can just put them straight into the container
- 😃 A Sharper Jawline... Or It's FREE: either you'll see an improvement to your jawline or you'll get your money back. The same goes for all STEEL® products
Molar-based jaw trainers like Jawliner are the best way to improve your jawline
Mastic Gum: the Best Chewing Gum for Your Jawline
- 🪨 10x Harder Than Regular Gum: that’s why it works so well. Regular gum is like trying to build muscle by walking a marathon. Mastic Gum is like a 200kg squat for 10 reps. Which one builds more muscle?
- 🍬 Sugar Free: mastic gum is grown- not made in a factory. It’s 100% natural and sugar free. You can chew it for as long as you want (until your jaw gets too tired). You don’t need to worry about fitting it into your diet.
- 🚙 Chew Anywhere, Anytime: you can workout your jaw by chewing gum no matter what you’re doing- working, walking or watching TV. Many other jawline exercisers and “rubber balls” are awkward and aren’t convenient to take around with you during the day.
- ⛑ 100% Safe: many jawline exercises put your jaw and facial muscles into unnatural positions that will damage your jaw joint. This leads to TMJ, jaw pain and uncontrollable jaw clenching.
Google searches for "jawline gum" are rising rapidly
5 Steps to Maximise Your Chewing Gum Jawline Results
1. Chew on Both Sides
You don't want an asymmetrical jawline. Make sure you exercise each side of your jaw equally to prevent neck pain in your neck muscles.
Some people unconsciously chew with their dominant side their entire life. Make sure to chew consciously to avoid your jaw clenching and muscle growing larger on only one side.
2. Rest, So Your Jaw Can Grow
Gym junkies will tell you that your muscles grow when you're resting. Same for your jaw muscles.
Don't workout your jaw with chewing gum for more than 1-2 hours per a day. Start with 20 minutes a day.
You may get tempted to chew gum all day: "more chewing = more muscle!". But too much chewing could lead to Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ). You don't want that, so take it easy.
If you're chewing Mastic Gum, then 1 hour a day is TOO MUCH for beginners. Mastic gum is like HEAVY deadlifts for your jaw. It's extremely tiring for your jaw and neck muscles.
3. Stretch To Avoid Tight Jaw Muscles
Stretching is a good idea for maintaining the flexibility of your muscles, to help avoid jaw pain, jaw clenching problems and prevent neck strain.
Stretch your facial muscles and neck muscles (all the way to your collarbone) after every jawline workout.
4. Add More Weight
You wouldn't expect and 1 hour of running to build muscle in your legs. Same for your jawline exercises: 1 hour of chewing isn't the best way. You need to add weight to your workout.
Heavy squats will build muscle 100x faster than long distance running. So how do you "go heavy" for your masseter muscles? You chew harder gums like mastic or jawline gum.
5. Give It 3-6 Months
Go to the gym for 2 months and you won't look like The Rock, right? Building muscle takes time. Some muscles, like the chest, grow easier than others.
The muscles of the jaw don't grow quickly. They're extremely resilient and need a lot of excessive load.
3. Slimming 🥦
No, You Don’t Have to Count Calories to Shed Body Fat
Yep, this is obvious. But people overlook it because it's obvious. They're looking for some new hack or workout that will let them skip the hard work.
People have been wanting to "lose weight" forever. Everybody knows they should "eat healthy" and get thinner, but it's HARD.
Slimming down is the fastest way to improve your jaw definition. Nothing else comes close. Most people already have halfway decent jawlines, they're just hidden by a layer of fat.
"You might already have a sharp jawline... it's just hidden with fat!"
That's why slimming is step #3. By mewing and chewing, you've built a sharp, chiseled jawline. Now you've just got to uncover it by following a healthy diet, consuming less salt and shedding excess fat.
What Happens to Your Jaw Definition After Burning Your Excess Fat?
All your hard work becomes visible. Your skin around your neck, jaw and chin tightens up. Your masseter muscles stick out from the side of your jaw. And your chin becomes more prominent and defined.
A healthy diet with less salt intake will make your entire body more attractive- not just your face.
Shedding excess fat makes ALL your muscles more defined. You can see the striations and lines where your muscles attach.
The hardest part of getting a 6 pack... is being lean enough so you can see it!
Have you ever seen a fat person with a 6 pack?
Of course not. The whole part of having a 6-pack is being lean enough to see the muscle. IT'S THE SAME WITH YOUR JAWLINE.
Please DO NOT underestimate the effect that losing weight can have on your jawline. Losing weight is hard. It's not fun. But it WORKS.
Diet vs Exercise For Weight Loss
Not how much you eat, but what you eat. Thats what matters. I use a version of Tim Ferriss' Slow Carb Diet.
It's SO MUCH EASIER to lose weight when you aren't hungry. Starving yourself just makes you feel like sh** and you just end up binging anyway. It's not sustainable, and it doesn't work either.
Exercise vs Diet
When you want to burn off your belly: should you exercise more? Or eat healthy? Which is easier, more effective and more sustainable?
Diet. But you shouldn't think of it as a "diet". To me that word sounds temporary. You're looking for something you can do forever (or at least for a few months) and feel fantastic at the same time.
It takes a lot more exercise to burn calories than you think
Run 5 Miles or Not Eat That Slice of Carrot Cake?
To burn off the calories from 1 slice of carrot cake you'd have to 5 miles. That's crazy 😜.
Which is easier? Running 5 miles might take 1 hour. How long does it take to not eat a piece of cake? 1 second?
That's why diet is 10x more important than exercise when you're trying to shed pounds. It is so much more time efficient and it actually works better anyway.
You should still exercise of course. It's an essential part of health: increasing your blood flow and sweating out toxins.
"Ok man, I get that... But it's hard to resist food. I get hungry. I get cravings. Sometimes I eat a whole bunch of things before I even realise what I'm doing 😅"
I'm the same. So I created some dieting rules that mean you never need to feel hungry. Let's check them out.
How to Lose Weight WITHOUT Being Hungry
Follow the 5 rules below... and you can eat as much as you want. Seriously, you never have to be hungry or feel guilty. The fat will just melt off.
Some preparation and planning is needed though. Otherwise you'll fall back on your bad habits. Make sure you read the section below the 5 rules.
🍞 Rule #1: Avoid refined carbs
All bread, rice (even brown rice), cereal, potatoes, pasta, tortillas, grains and fried food with bread.
🍳 Rule #2: Eat only these foods.
🧃 Rule #3: Don’t drink calories.
Drinking water is fine- drink as much as you want. Don't be afraid to drink unsweetened tea or black coffee as well.
But remember that they dehydrate you, so try to limit it. I drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning and 1 cup of tea in the afternoon.
Do not drink milk (any type of milk), soft drinks, or fruit juice. These are high sugar, high insulin and don't keep you full AT ALL = bad choice.
Sugar-free soda is a no go. It is counter-productive for your gut bacteria, which is crucial for regulating your body's fat stores. No alcohol either.
🥝 Rule #4: Don’t eat fruit
Tomatoes and avocados are the only exceptions. But don't have too much of them either. I know a lot of people frown when they hear this rule — how can fruits be bad for you?
They aren't bad for you. But that doesn't mean they help you lose weight. They're loaded with fructose, which is a form of sugar that spikes your insulin.
Taking your body out of "fat-burning mode". Only eat fruit on your cheat day.
🍔🥤🤤 Rule #5: Take one day off per week.
Saturday usually works the best! You need to have a day to indulge and reset your discipline clock. Once a week (Saturday) I eat burgers, fries, pizza candy- whatever refined carbs, sugar or fats I want.
But make sure your cheat day doesn't sneak into a "cheat weekend". Too many people diet during the week and binge during the weekend. If you're serious, eat garbage one day only.
💤 🛏 Rule #6: Get Enough Sleep
Give your body the rest it needs to process the fat it is burning. Sleeping feels lazy and counterproductive... but it's when you're sleeping that your body is actually building muscle and getting rid of your excess fat.
Make sure to get enough sleep if you want to slim down and see your defined jawline.
Food Preparation & Planning
Obviously you'll lose weight if you follow any diet. The hard part is following it!
This diet or "eating plan" is designed to be easy to stick. But I want to make it as easy as possible for you and I've got a few tricks to help.
How to stick to the diet:
- 🌶 Make your food taste delicious - add chilli, garlic, salt, lemon, spices, flavors, and sauces (healthy sauces). EXTRA TIP: chilli is a superfood that increases blood flow and your metabolism- 2 great things for burning fat!
- 🥘 Have some "go to" meals - you don't want to always be thinking of what to make. Have a few recipes that you eat over and over again. And always have your fridge stocked with the ingredients.
- 🍫 GET RID OF UNHEALTHY FOOD FROM YOUR FRIDGE - if you can't access it, you can't eat it. At the end of cheat day, throw the refined carbs and sugary foods away. You don't want to be tempted to eat it the next day. Only 1 cheat day remember!
- 🥙 Have a "go to" takeaway meal - have a takeaway option that fits the rules of the diet. That way, when you're tired and couldn't be bothered cooking, you can order good, healthy food. Instead of reaching for convenient junk food.
- 🥩 Eat high protein meal - try to get some protein in at every meal. Protein fills you up for longer than other macronutrients, so you're less likely to want a snack later.
8 Healthy Diet Hacks to Tighten Up Sagging Skin
At Least You're Lucky to Find Out About Them Now!
🫖 Green Tea Extract - it contains a whole bunch of catechins, particularly epigallocatechin gallate. Studies have that they increase fat oxidisation in humans- making it easier to burn it off. Drink green tea or get some epicatechin supplements.
🧃 Drink Sugar-Free Cordial - want a way to satisfy your sugar cravings without eating sugar? I drink calorie-free cordial (or squash or cool aid) all the time. It takes delicious, fills me up and kills my cravings for sugar!
🥚 High Protein Breakfast - protein kickstarts your metabolism and makes you feel fuller than other macronutrients. I eat 3 eggs for breakfast everyday.
🍏 Shot Apple Cider Vinegar - every fitness YouTuber has made a video about this for a good reason- it's works! ACV creates a healthy balance of bacteria in your gut that really accelerates how fast you burn fat. I shot a teaspoon of this every morning (warning: it tastes bad) and then wash it down by drinking water. Sometimes I have it 3x a day.
🧊 Cold Showers - stimulates Brown Adipose Tissue to burn fat and glucose as heat. In other words, it burns stubborn fat. It's also a great way to wake up and boost your metabolism for the rest of the day.
💊 Supplement Magnesium - it's pretty crazy how magnesium helps with everything: better sleep, more testosterone, greater heart health.... the list goes on forever. The main takeaway is: you're not getting enough from your diet. Get some Magnesium chloride or glycinate supplements.
❇️ Chew Gum - sometimes you just need a distraction and to keep your mouth busy. Chew gum in between meals to trick your brain into making you feel full. But make sure it's sugar-free!
💧 500mL of Cold Water - wake and drink 500ml of cold water straight away. This has been shown to increase your resting metabolic rate 24-30% after drinking. That's a whole bunch of extra calories burned just by drinking water. You'll also hold less salt, which means you'll look less bloated- a crucial part of having a sharp jawline.
1. Mewing - Set the Foundation
Mewing will make your facial musculature stronger and nose breathing will result in better oxygen absorption. Mewing is the cure for overbites, weak chins and double chins.
2. Chewing - Build the Muscle
Your jaw muscles can grow just like any other muscle. Get a molar-based jaw trainer or some hard chewing gum.
3. Slimming - Make it Visible
Make all your mewing and chewing work visible by losing fat on your face. Learn about insulin management and the slow carb diet. Don't rely on cardio to reduce your body fat.
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
P.S don't know which exercise tools are worth the money? I've reviewed all the most popular ones👇