How to Do the Jawline Chew
It's Not As Simple As Just Chewing. Learn The Jawline Chew Method And Chisel Your Jaw In 3 Weeks
🔎 Revealed on this page...
- 🤑 How to Grow the "Money Maker" Muscle: this section of your jaw structure needs a specific chewing method (the jawline chew) to grow.
- ⏩ a SAFE and FAST Transformation: 3 workout routines to chisel your jawline as fast as possible without risking injury.
JAWLINE GUM TAKES YOUR jaw to the gym. There's a simple formula for building muscle like your arms and chest. But your jaw muscles are different. Let me explain:
The masseter muscle is what you're trying to build. It's connects your lower jaw to your cheekbones and is the main chewing muscle. Masseter literally means "to chew" in Greek.
CAN GUM MAKE MY JAWLINE MUSCLES BIGGER?
Hard chewing grows you masseter, it's been proven in multiple studies like this one. But it doesn't grow the same way your chest grows.
The masseter is more like your forearms and calves. It needs regular and HEAVY stress to grow.
You chew quite a lot everyday- yet you don't have big, strong masseters. It's used to the soft foods you chew. You need shock it. You need to go HEAVY.
What Part Of the Masseter Muscle Does Chewing Mastic Gum Workout?
The Central Incisors (front 2 teeth): chewing with these teeth will grow the aesthetic lower portion of the masseter. That's the part at the bottom which makes your jaw look wider from the front.
Laterals Incisors & Canines: chewing with these teeth will grow the middle portion of the masseter. This section accounts for a large percentage of the masseters size.
Molars & Wisdom Teeth (back teeth): chewing with the teeth at the back of your mouth will results in the least aesthetic masseter growth. Too much chewing here can create a bloated look as the muscle near ear, called the Temporalis, grows larger.
The Best Way To Mastic Gum For Your Jawline Is The "Jawline Chew" Method
There's 3 things you need to know:
1. 🦷 Chew mainly using your incisors, canines and pre-molars.
2. 😛 Chew using both sides. You want to build muscle on both sides.
3. 😴 Make sure to stretch and rest. Give your muscle time to recover and grow.
Jawline Gum Chewing Workouts
- 20 mins chewing a day. One day on, next day off. Repeat.
- Continue for 1 month.
- 40 mins chewing a day. One day on, next day off. Repeat.
- Continue for 3 months.
- 40 mins chewing a day. Every day.
Within Your First 4 Weeks You'll Look in the Mirror and See a Sharper Jawline! - GUARANTEED
My YouTube channel is loaded with mewing, chewing and jawline videos. The best information and tips on the internet- all in one place. Take the short-cut and learn from someone who has already done it.
Go check out and subscribe to Matt Phelps' YouTube Channel
🍀 GOOD LUCK 🍀
Founder of Jawline Gum
P.S. mastic gum has been used by Hollywood for decades...
Read more about it here: